This Coaching Module is designed for teachers, club members, higher education students or external coach providers who would like to deliver a Jr. Jack Attack Program.
Anyone delivering a Jr. Jack Attack Program needs to be endorsed by Bowls Australia. To be endorsed you will need to complete the Jr Jack Attack Module.
From this page you can access Bowls Australia E-Learning Hub which contains the Jr. Jack Attack Coaching module.
Please note you will be required to create an BA E-Learning Hub account, once you are in the E-Hub you will be able to start the Jr. Jack Attack Coaching Module.
The Coaching Module covers:
• General Knowledges of the Sport of Bowls;
• Introduces the Jr. Jack Attack & Sporting School Program;
• Best Coach Practises to deliver the Jr, Jack Attack Program;
• Technique of delivering a bowl.
Any coaches or teachers who would like deliver the Jr. Jack Attack Program as part of Sporting Schools will need to register their interest as a coach via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to:
• Provide your details;
• Have access to the Jr Jack Attack Kit, which includes the lesson plan & activity cards to conduct your sessions;
• Upload evidence of a current State/Territory Working With Children Check;
• Upload your Jr. Jack Attack Coaching Module Certificate.