New Jack Attack apparel range launched
Get kitted out in the latest Jack Attack threads, with access to exclusive discounts and customisation options for clubs!
Bowls Australia is excited to launch a new Jack Attack apparel range, which is fully licensed (including NMP logos) and made from the latest high quality bowls-specific performance fabrics.
- Triple Mesh new bowls-specific fabric, that provides a super breathable, lightweight solution for performance garments. It is moisture wicking and has a silky feel against the skin.
- Ball Point Mesh panelling through the polos, under the arms and across the back, which allows for breathability, moisture extraction and a garment that isn’t left holding odour through the day.
- Poly Twill strong, yet lightweight fabric that was developed for gym shorts and is the same quality provided to the BCiB Australian Jackaroos.
- Zip Pockets and a back pocket for cards.
- Lycra Gusset between the legs so the shorts won’t rip.
- Chamois Panels on the side of the thighs so you can keep your hands free of moisture.
These garments are also quick dry, breathable, easy-care, anti-bacterial and offer a UV protection of SPF 30+.
The range offers a perfect option to fit out Jack Attack teams across the country.
Orders from the Jack Attack apparel range above $500 will receive a 10% discount, plus qualify for free embroidery of your club logo on each garment!
The new Jack Attack apparel range is now available via BA’s e-store.
Instructions to access discount and embroidery options
Choose your desired garments from within the Jack Attack range.
If you reach an order value of $500 or more on items from the Jack Attack range, a 10% discount will automatically be applied.
Complete transaction through the online store.
Bowls Australia will contact you to arrange the embroidery of club logo.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for this process.
Your order will be shipped to your mailing address.
Terms and conditions
Qualification for the 10% discount:
Total order value must exceed $500 of items from the Jack Attack apparel range only.
The discount only applies to items from the Jack Attack apparel range.
Club logo embroidery:
A club logo supplied for embroidery must be of sufficient resolution for embroidery.
Additional costs may apply in case of insufficient logo quality.
What is Jack Attack?
Jack Attack is a fun and fast-paced format from the traditional form of lawn bowls, aimed to encourage participation with non-bowling members of the community.
There are already over 245 licensed Jack Attack clubs around the country, with new offerings available encouraging other clubs to get involved for the first time or host further Jack Attack programs.