Notice of Annual General Meeting
Bowls Australia (BA) have confirmed the Notice of Annual General Meeting and accompanying information.
BA’s 2021 Annual General Meeting will be staged on Tuesday, November 9 from 11am AEDT, as virtual meeting, due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
The business of the AGM will include:
- Confirmation of minutes of the 2020 AGM
- President’s Report
- Annual Accounts
- 2020/21 Annual Report
- Election of Directors’
- Notice of Motions/Special Resolutions
- Life Membership Nominations
- Appointment of External Auditors
No other business may be transacted at the AGM.
The following positions are due for election at this AGM:
- Elected Director, three-year appointment (incumbent Matt Burgess)
- Elected Director, three-year appointment (incumbent Wayne Moffatt)
Both Burgess and Moffatt are eligible and will be standing as candidates for election.
Member State and Territory Associations are able to endorse candidates for election; a nominee must be a financial full member of a Bowls Club.
Nominations must be submitted by close of business on October 4, 2021 to Bronwyn White at email@example.com.
BA looks forward to hosting this year’s AGM for all attendees on November 9.
Chief Executive Officer, Bowls Australia
September 20, 2021