Sandbelt Coaching Symposium (VIC)
On Sunday, January 20, the Sandbelt Bowls Region will stage its inaugural Coaching Symposium to be held at Caulfield Park Alma BC.
All Sandbelt coaches and guests are invited to attend the symposium, with a variety of speaks to present over the course of the day.
See below for full details:
- Registration: 10:00am – sessions commence at 10.30am and run through to 3.30pm.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Speakers include a sports psychologist from the AIS to discuss motivation and goal setting, a representative from Hudl Technologies to discuss video techniques and Lachlan Tighe to present on preparation for matches and pre-delivery
- Other topics will include on and off-green tactics, how to develop programs and analysis.
- Time will be allocated to brainstorm coaching issues, for networking and to discuss a variety of HOT topics
- A panel of High Performance coaches will also be responding to your questions
- It is envisaged to have representation from Bowls Australia and Bowls Victoria
- Bowls will be provided. Just bring a pen and paper
- Cost: $16 to cover lunch and facilities
- Bookings are essential. Register your attendance today!
For any queries about the symposium, contact Gary Lasky firstname.lastname@example.org