This Coordinator Module is designed for teachers, club members, higher education students or external coordinator providers who would like to deliver a Rookie Rollers Program.
Anyone delivering a Rookie Rollers Program needs to be endorsed by Bowls Australia. To be endorsed you will need to complete the Rookie Rollers Module.
From this page you can access Bowls Australia E-Learning Hub which contains the Rookie Rollers Coordinator module.
Please note you will be required to create a BA E-Learning Hub account, once you are in the E-Hub you will be able to start the Rookie Rollers Coordinator Module.
The Coordinator Module covers:
• General Knowledges of the Sport of Bowls;
• Introduces the Rookie Rollers & Sporting School Program;
• Best Coordinator Practises to deliver the Rookie Rollers Program;
• Technique of delivering a bowl.
Any coordinators or teachers who would like deliver the Rookie Rollers Program as part of Sporting Schools will need to register by clicking through to the registration form here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will need to:
• Provide your details;
• Have access to the Rookie Rollers, which includes the lesson plan & activity cards to conduct your sessions;
• Upload evidence of a current State/Territory Working With Children Check;
• Upload your Rookie Rollers Coordinator Module Certificate.